Saturday, August 18, 2012

Be a Beachbody Success Story!

As many of you know, I owe the 34 pounds I have lost since the beginning of June to Beachbody's amazing fitness programs and their outstanding meal replacement shake called Shakeology. I am proud to be sharing my success as a Team Beachbody coach.

One of the best things I get to do as a Team Beachbody coach is help others make amazing changes in their health.

I’m very excited to share my upcoming Team Beachbody 30 day Weight Loss test group starting on the September10th! I’m taking the first 5 SERIOUS people who are ready to see an overall improvement in their health! If you are looking to have better digestion, curb your cravings, LOSE WEIGHT or maintain your current weight, lower your cholesterol, and GAIN ENERGY, this is for you!!!!

This is the complete package to success. You get a first class fitness plan, an exceptional meal replacement shake, meal plans, shopping lists, access to a private facebook group for motivation and accountability, as well as contests and prizes. TOGETHER we will share our stories of success!

Remember there is a strict limit of 5 participants. Message me or click LIKE for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment